[AJD] Wichita Swap Meet

Beth Dugan BDUGAN at aibonline.org
Wed Sep 29 12:25:49 PDT 2004

I just wondered since I hadn't seen anything at all posted on any of the
websites about it.  We will be getting there on Thursday as usual.

See you there.

Beth

>>> gdombaugh at 1kms.com 9/29/2004 2:14:47 PM >>>
Beth:
    I will most likely be there on Saturday..  I have been too busy
this
year to be involved, but will find time some how some way for that
Saturday
afternoon.
Garrell
Wichita, KS