[Farmall] Cub

Jim Hudson jamhudson at vnet.net
Tue Sep 28 19:21:37 PDT 2004

This place always has them for regular Cub for $550.00  Want go under the
belly of lowboy but will in front I think??
http://www.wengers.com/display_product.asp?category=tractor_equipment&equip_type=farmall_supera&sku=25718

 Bob Jacobs wrote:
Hello all,
 First, I have no idea why this idiotic computer drops into this font and
won
 t change til it's darned good and ready.
 Second, I just purchased a sweet little 1960 Cub Lo-Boy with the belly
mower
 deck.  I'm searching for the front snow blade for it.  It's hydraulic (easy
 on me huh) and is also equipped with the single point hitch.

 If anyone knows of or has a snow blade setup for it for sale please let me
 know.

 Bob

 Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,

 others just use the initials!