[AT] No news these days - long

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 15:52:27 PDT 2004

> Wish you the best with your move--being able to plan and design a new house/shop/homestead is an exciting project.
>
> Bear

	Thanks, Bear, and yes, it is an exciting project and should keep
me out of trouble for a year or so. The logger has completed the job he
was working on and as soon as the sawmills pick up the logs, he will be
moving his equipment to our property. We are only a short job for him but
are on the way to his next job cutting trees that are so large they are
almost like virgin timber. If I didn't know him personally, I doubt he
would have even considered my little job. It pays to know people these
days - especially around here.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson