[AT] Storm Update

DAVID BRUCE davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Sep 28 08:29:29 PDT 2004

Spencer,
As I crossed the Yadkin River on US421 at about 6:30 AM it was at the
least bank full - I'm sure it has flooded the bottom land by now.  At home
we had some very heavy rain about 5:00AM (I'm a few miles west of
Spencer).  I've always said that if flooding becomes a problem at my place
I'll be looking for the ark - and I was tempted to do so this moening.
Glad things your way are getting better.

David