[AT] OT Need FAX Machine Advice

jd_green jd_green at swbell.net
Tue Sep 28 05:11:05 PDT 2004

I know you purchased the fax machine to use it, but you should consider the service e-fax.  You don't need an additional phone line, or try to trick your existing line into determining the type of inbound call.  The service receives faxes and forwards them to you via e-mail.  Particularly good if you travel.

The only significant downside is the occasional lack of immediacy you get with having your own fax.  There can be a time delay, depending on how busy their server is, between the sender sending and you receiving the e-mail.

check out the site:  www.efax.com

Jeff G