[AT] OT Need FAX Machine Advice

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 03:59:04 PDT 2004

> How can I make it so the fax will pick up with a fax and the answering

machine will pick up with a voice call.  Hopefully the list can help.

	Ed, our answering machines control whether the FAX picks up or
it goes to the A/S machine. It is all done automatically if the A/S is
hooked up properly. If your answer machine is brand new, you might want
to take it back and get one that works properly.

	FWIW, our answer machine is on 24/7 on the office line and so is
the FAX. It has been this way for over 10 years without a problem. The
answer machine looks for the FAX whistle and turns it on automatically.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson