[Ford-ferguson] TO-20 Hydraulic

Daniel W. Oehmke doehmke at pressenter.com
Tue Sep 28 04:08:34 PDT 2004

I have a hydraulic adapter that bolts to the right side of the main
case/touch control cover of my TO-20.  It's part of the Ferguson manure
loader and essentially provided a splitter to the left and right
hydraulic cylinders for the loader.

The adapter is now installed --- without the loader --- and I tried to
lift a single cyclinder New Holland Haybine but the haybine didn't
budge, though the lift arms on the Ferguson System went up and down
fine.

Is there a setting or adjustment that I need to make somewhere?  Or is
the haybine too heavy for the TO-20 hydraulic system?

Thanks,

Dan Oehmke
Welch, MN