[AT] Re: John Blue tractors

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 27 16:22:49 PDT 2004

  A John Blue tractor was exhibited at Canandaigua, N.Y.
  An antique tractor friend, loydearles at aol.com,  recently bought this John Blue tractor (very similar to Allis G except 20 years newer, 10% larger, blue, etc).    Loyd is interested in developing a list of current John Blue tractor owners.    Less than 100 tractors were produced one year in the mid 1970's, as remembered by one of todays management.   Today the company is part of CDS-John Blue, and continues in operation in Huntsville, Alabama; principal products are pumps, sprayers, etc.
  I offered assisting Loyd by sending this email to AT list members.    So, if you or a friend have (or know of) a John Blue tractor, Loyd would appreciate your contacting him.
  Also appreciated (by me) would be someone sharing the above with the IHC list and the JD list and the SE list.
  I have seen one John Blue at a show several years ago; in Eagleville, TN (40 miles south of Nashville), if memory serves?
  Herbert Metz