[AT] 1938 B. Allis Chamlers Tractor

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Sep 27 10:58:34 PDT 2004

Tim,
I forgot about another source, Larry Swenson.
I just bought a gas tank cradle from Larry for my '39 RC.
The cradle came in just a few days from Wisconsin (I think)
and was in the exact condition as Larry described it.
I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. I can
provide his address as soon as I get home if you are interested.

Phil