[AT] Multimeters--recomendation?

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 09:43:07 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/27/04 11:04:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
aggie1967 at msn.com writes:

<< Meters are somewhat like tractor brands--everyone has their own opinion
and you are not going to change them.  I use meters for work, for play, and
hobbies and they all have their places >>

Bear,

You hit the nail right on the head! Personally I have three meters. an old
(20+ years) Realistic (Radio Shack) analog that my grandfather gave me. A newer
(10 year) digital Realistic that kicks around in my electrical tool box.
Finally, I just got a brand new Fluke 83 that has more bells and whistles than I
will ever use.....but the price was right...free.

I use the digital Realistic the most. You have to set the function and the
range but, I'm used to it. I've used the Fluke a few times but, I'm afraid I'll
break it.....

Karl