[AT] A-C tractor input

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Sep 27 07:52:18 PDT 2004

Rob: We have one of the 7080 and I think it is a maroon belly. However,
I don't think the motor and front to be original but two tractors were
pieced together. The difference is in how the motor is oiled (more
correctly cooled internally by oil). The problem is that it is a hog on
fuel and is even worse than the mean $$ green machines. Parts for thew
tractor are not difficult to find but engine parts may be another story.
However, I don't know of any of the engines in the 70xx series that
would not work and some of  combine engines. Just different horsepower
with same basic engine.

I guess we would probably sell ours

Wayne
Plainview, TX