[Farmall] picture of a swinging draw bar for Farmall C

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Mon Sep 27 07:32:23 PDT 2004

Marvin:

I am not a List administrator, but just FYI, I can clarify
the issue with the picture attachement.  The ATIS mailing
list, just like most other mailing lists, does not allow
attachments.  Here are just two of the many good reasons
this is true:  one, attachments are one of the ways that
viruses spread around; and two, graphic images (depending on
the camera, file format, and resolution) can be HUGE which
creates a burden for both the list server and the
recipients, some of whom are on slow dial-up lines.

Best regards,
Steve O.

----- Original Message Follows -----
From: Marvin May <filmmann at swbell.net>