[AT] Re[2]: [SEL] Internal Fire Museum of Power

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Sep 27 05:45:48 PDT 2004

>Engine and Tractor Folks:
>
>I have been asked, by one of your members, to donate some of this summer's
>auction proceeds to Paul Evan's Internal Fire Museum(
>http://www.internalfire.com ).  If we are inclined to give this year as

Just wanted to clarify something.  The person recommending that we donate
was NOT Paul Evans himself.   My bad for not making that clearer.

Still have not heard one single NAY, though I have heard some other
suggestions such as the Portland Show(Be sure you suggest the Portland show
this winter when we combine funds with the winter charity auction).  I will
donate $400 at the end of the day to Internal Fire unless a goodly number
some votes to the contrary come up before 5:00pm EDST.

Thanks for all the feedback and now back to your regularly scheduled
discussions....

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!