[AT] Multimeters--recomendation?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Sep 27 03:35:20 PDT 2004

Try All Electronics <http://www.allcorp.com>. They have the clips and
some very nice meter leads at very reasonable prices with no minimum
order. Also all kind of batteries, some neat battery clips (the kind
that used to be used for attaching TV antennas to TVs back in the Old
Days), and lots of other neat stuff. They also have a DVM very similar
in price/function to the HF one at the same low price. I have been
dealing with All Electronics for about 20 years and have never been
disappointed.

Mike