[AT] Digital camera batteries

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Sep 27 03:17:28 PDT 2004

You got there before me, Walt. It is only NiCad batteries that have a
"memory" and have to be fully discharged before recharging. The L-ion
and Ni-MH batteries not only don't have to be fully discharged, but they
can be recharged thousands of times vs. only a couple hundred for NiCads.

Mike

DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

> I bought Ni-MH batteries for my camera and the  package made it real that
> they do not need to be fully discharged before  charging. I don't know ho told
> that but he should read the package before  opening his mouth. Mine also stated
> that Ni-MH batteries do not have a memory so  you can top them off like your
> car battery.
> Pays to read the  labels.
>
> Walt Davies
> Cooper Hollow Farm
> Monmouth, OR 97361
> 503  623-0460

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (mikesloane at verizon.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Blog: <www.mikesloane.blogspot.com
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: none - retired

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government
when it deserves it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)