[AT] Digital camera batteries

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Sep 26 13:01:58 PDT 2004

Hi Bob,

I take a lot of pictures in my work and keep my digital camera in my truck
most of the time.  Depending on how much I need to use the flash I have to
change my rechargableable  NiMH batteries maybe once a month.  (this varies
with how much current your camera draws.  Mine is pretty stingy).   I keep 2
extra sets of batteries in the camera bag all the time.   You are right
about NiMH  leaking down but it has never been a problem for me.

On the other hand, I have tried Alkaline batteries in this camera and the
don't last very long.   I'm not saying your approach is wrong.  I'm just
saying that different things work for different folks, situations and brands
of camera.

Charlie