[AT] Digital camera batteries

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 26 09:13:43 PDT 2004

I have NiMhydride batteries from two manufacturers.  Both brands internally
discharge (?) over a relatively short period of time --  2 -3
weeks?  Whereas alkaline batteries have a huge shelf life.  It may be
cheaper in the long run to use the rechargeables -- but if you want to grab
your camera for a quick picture the non-rechargeables are my choice.

Bob Holtzer