[Farmall] looking for cutter bar for New holland sickle bar mower

PROFARMALL at aol.com PROFARMALL at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 18:59:03 PDT 2004

Hi,
The new owner had  started cutting hay when he hit a rock and somehow managed
to  break the cutter bar in or on one of the rivet holes. He took it to a
local weld shop who welded it but it failed again, in the same spot, could have
been a crappy weld, Im not sure but just wanted to see if I could find another
one that could be just bolted in so he could finish cutting his hay before
winter started. The leaves are already turning here, so the frost can't be to far
behind. To  me it seems if parts are available then usually someone on this
list has an idea where to  find it or has one in their spare parts. Thats what
makes this list so valuable when messing with the older stuff
Thanks Ed