[AJD] OT: JD Snowmobile Corrected info

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Sep 25 17:15:47 PDT 2004

Frank
You have no idea how I have had to restrain myself! lol

Funny, we were just looking at the transcontinental barrel this afternoon, my son asked me once again why in the world I wanted it! At least it seems to be a unanimous opinion.

I would like to have it and the associated items. What a great display it all would make for my maybesomedayinthefuture museum. Set that up and display it, wow what a nice display it would be. Too bad Leroy's half a world away from me, or maybe that's a good thing.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company