[AT] English tractor (modern)

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 18:11:34 PDT 2004

--- Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:

> Try

<http://www.geocities.com/puddingmannz1/Muir-Hill/muir_hill_161.htm>

> Mike

Mike, Thanks.  That's the puppy!!  Forwarded the link
to my friend.  Found Muir-Hill's site after I posted
you.  Not much information there, real small site, but
then again not very many tractor models.  This is a
real 'Tim Allen' type of beast, MORE POWER, har har
har!!  Don't really know what my friend is going to
use it for other than moving the steam engine around
the yard.  Almost to big to bale hay for 4 horses,
don't ya know.
Thanks again,

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!