[AJD] OT: JD Snowmobile Corrected info

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Sat Sep 25 16:04:03 PDT 2004

if it is that interesting ,.....make him an offer Greg....
after all you bought the only JD barrel known to man(and far from a pristine
piece of memorabilia) and had it trucked all the way from Snohomish
Wa(nominal not mentionable charges)to Moline IL.
put your money where you mouth is.......you need to have this collectable.
(ducking)
Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana