[AT] English tractor (modern)

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 14:23:44 PDT 2004

Hey guys, a buddy of mine just bought a Hill-Muir (I
think I have it right).  4WD monster, 200hp Perkins
V-8, 10spd Roadranger trans, 3pt, hydraulic PTO.  Any
of you heard of or know anything about one of these?
We are going to bring it home tomorrow (Sunday).  It
doesn't look to old, not more than 20 years?  Any
information will be appreciated.  And no, I don't have
the serial yet.  Haven't searched on the net yet,
that's next.
Now to find a mower deck to fit,  should be fun
trimming the yard with this behemoth!?!  <VBG>

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!