[AJD] OT: JD Snowmobile Corrected info

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Sep 25 08:26:41 PDT 2004

Leroy
Well it's John Deere so of COURSE it's collected! So you bought it new? Have the books, maybe even the original contract and warranty registration? JD coat? helmet? on and on
I'm not sure where the best place to advertise it is, might try Ebay or in one of the magazines. The 400 is fairly common but there can't be too many like yours.
Maybe someone on list close to you would like to have it.
I know I would but you're a bit too far!
Neat item Leroy
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company