[AJD] OT: JD Snowmobile Corrected info

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 09:12:34 PDT 2004

I've got a Model 440 Cyclone JD snowmobile. Mine is in
pretty used condition,  but after trying to sell it
for a long time, I'm willing to give it away free to
anyone who will come and haul it off (also have an
Arcftic Cat it similar condition and free, too - view
them at http://vintagetractors.com/snowmobiles.html).
>From people I've talked to about them, it seems that
the air cooled snowmobiles like mine are much less
desirable than the liquid cooled ones. One problem is
that I'm not in snow country, either.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com