[Farmall] Now it's me that's dreaming

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Fri Sep 24 14:55:51 PDT 2004

George Willer wrote:

> I can solve two of the obstacles for you.  Just buy it for Dee and keep
> it at my place!  There's already a nifty M here.

Hmmm... factoring that in with Bob Jacobs' suggestions, it seems I could
hitchhike up to Wisconsin, drive the tractor to your place, and tell Dee
it's hers and she doesn't even have to see it cluttering up the back
yard.  If you'd be willing to occasionally swap some tinkering advice
for shimstock, this might work...

Dean Vinson  --  Dayton Ohio
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>