[AJD] 8 Volt Batteries

Phil Kelley philkelley at alltel.net
Fri Sep 24 11:11:28 PDT 2004

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry abaout charging an 8 volt battery.
The temporary solution has been to reinstall a 6 volt battery which the
tractor system seems to be charging.  Apparently the PO put in an 8 volt to
be sure it would start on auction day and made no other adjustments to the
regulator etc.