[Farmall] looking for cutter bar for New holland sickle bar mower

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Sep 24 03:33:49 PDT 2004

If all else fails, it seems to me that when I worked for the New Holland
dealer, you could still buy them new from New Holland.

Mike

PROFARMALL at aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
> I know this is off topic but does anybody have a spare cutter bar for model
> 44 New Holland pull behind sickle bar mower? Its 7 foot long. If anyone has one
> or knows of someone with one for sale  please let me know . Thanks  Ed
> profarmall at aol.com

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (mikesloane at verizon.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Blog: <www.mikesloane.blogspot.com
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: none - retired

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government
when it deserves it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)