[AT] Call for Portland pictures

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Thu Sep 23 04:07:55 PDT 2004

Spencer Yost wrote:

> Just a reminder - ATIS has an image depot that you can upload pictures to.
>  I would really like to get some Portland pictures up there.   To use the
> image depot, simply create an account, log in, then upload your pictures to
> the "incoming" folder.   The incoming folder is hidden until you log in.
> http://www.antique-tractor.com/gallery/

I only took two photos at Portland this year, the result of having too
little time and a camera with a broken film advance lever.  Both are of
Gene Dotson and his LA powering one of the Girard family's threshers.  I
finally got them developed and just uploaded them to the incoming folder.

Dean Vinson  --  Dayton Ohio
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>