[AT] OT confused by new list format.

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Sep 22 18:21:30 PDT 2004

Ok,  I guess I just need to pay more attention.  It seems for the life of me
that something is different and keeps me confused but looking back at some
old mail in my other computer I see that it is not.

I guess I just need to make a mail box for list mail and that will solve the
problem.  Sorry for bothering you.

Charlie