[Steam-engine]Jim Machacek steam train in Northfield MN.

OldIron oldiron at charter.net
Wed Sep 22 18:16:18 PDT 2004

Francis and all,

I'm not sure when the steam up is this year, but usually the second or
third week in October. I usually hear the train steam whistle blowing
and Grandma run's and gets the grandkids to take them there. He usually
has treats for the children and all free too. He puts on a fine event to
say the least.

When I find out the actual date I will post it here for all to see. His
train is in the historical society registrar

Myron Busch
Northfield MN.