[AT] Farm Estate

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Sep 22 10:07:34 PDT 2004

I am helping liquidate some item from a friend of mines estate and from
time to time I will offer some items on the i-net. However, I want to
make these available to ATIS first and will put notices here for that.
Presently, there is an International 450 engine in a stationary stand,
partially disassembles (head off) but I sat it outside and it rained on
it last night However it had been inside for ?? years. It needs to be
bought by someone needing such an engine. It has the DIAMOND logo on it,
is 6 cyl and gas.
I do have a picture or two if you are interested. Just e-mail off list
and I'll try to attach some pics.
Other things:
AC UC on rear steel
 Massey 44 LPG  special (made only one year) w/wide front but no frt
wheels. This is the only tractor that he did not have covered, so the
engine is stuck.
VanBNrunt drill on steel
Hoeme (several)
MM G705
White (MM) G1350
Couple of small transporters (Cushman like) needing l.o.w.