[Steam-engine] Wachs Engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Sep 22 06:11:27 PDT 2004

The pictures came thru fine Charlie.  As for a mentor, I have met Gary
Yaeger from the Kalispell area several times and can call him.

   Myron...when we get the boiler home, we will remove the handhole covers
and take lots of photos.  Thanks!!

   James... thank you for the reference material!! Will look into them.

   Jeff..yes, it's a couple feet from the top to the top flue sheet.  Will
take more pictures when we get it home.

   Andre....'preciate all the time you took to come up with all the
reference material!!!

  Thank you all again!! We will be picking up the engine and boiler as soon
as the roads dry out a bit.

Take Care,
RickinMt.