[AT] Re: Studebakers /Allis B

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:09:14 PDT 2004

If you want one to take to that show next year, Ron, there is one advertised
in the Rochester, N.Y. newspaper today. It was with a mower attached of some
sort for $2500.00. I'll bet if you came right up here and bought it, you
could almost drive it home in time for Thanksgiving dinner. Whaddayathink?

Charlie V.