Studebakers - was Re: [AT] auction

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:20:46 PDT 2004

You know in the sixties in farm county we used to have debates on the school
buss which is better Ford, JD, IH or AC

then we would move on to trucks where it was mostly chevy vs Ford with a
rare dodge follower (they called em that because they were behind pushing, I
was told).

but never nerver never did anyone support the Studebaker............. :^)
for anything!!!!