[AT] OT - Remnants of Ivan

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Sep 21 02:38:50 PDT 2004

> We were promised no rain north of the Pa. state line up here, Cecil.  WRONG. That then was changed to no rain north of I-90 and that is about how it worked.  Steady rain all day last Friday, but it only totaled around 0.8 inch, so we are pretty lucky.
>
> Charlie V.

	My oldest daughter, who lives just east of Geneva in Seneca
County, was down here for a couple days this past week and decided to
drive home on Friday. Left Friday morning from here and drove in heavy
rain all the way home. We got nothing until later in the day so most
of the worst of the storm went to the north of us.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson