[AJD] Stuck Wheel on 620

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Mon Sep 20 19:35:43 PDT 2004

WE built a device to combat this problem. Got a steel pipe, well casing
that just slips over the axle.. Cut out 1/2 of the radius on one end. So
the other half rests on the wedge and has some clearance on the other
side so when it slides it will not hit the fixed wedge. Welded a cross
tie plate to the end and proceed to bang on it with a BFH.. sledge.. It
gives after about 10 whacks..

Dennis