[AT] OT Personal weather station/computer?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 17:09:13 PDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for their input.  I'll check the sites and suggestions.
If all else fails I'll just connect it to my desk top computer but I was
hoping to be able to occasionally move the weather station to job sites and
download it to my notebook.

In case someone is interested in these weather stations here is the link to
the site where I bought this one.
 http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-2146093350217/wslacrwiwest4.html

Charlie