[AT] OT - Remnants of Ivan

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 04:52:36 PDT 2004

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting the pics.  I've attached links to sites sent to me by
Gerald Johnson.  I don't think he will mind me posting them.

The first link is photos of Ivans flood in the NC mountains.  The second
link is photos of Francis' flood a few days earlier.  Francis apparently
softened things up and Ivan delivered the knockout blow.

IVAN
http://raysweather.com/ivanpics.php?pic=0

FRANCES
http://raysweather.com/francespics.php