[AT] OT - Remnants of Ivan

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Sun Sep 19 20:32:13 PDT 2004

I'm not sure where that marina was but it might have been on the
Susquehanna River which is the other major river in eastern PA, but is
an hour or so west of me. . Near me some houses came down the river
intact but then hit the bridge in town and exploded on impact. The
account is related in the article linked below:

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-a1_5floodsep20,0,1751068.story?coll=all-newslocal-hed

Rob
NE PA