[AT] auction

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Sep 19 19:53:16 PDT 2004

Its a little out of my range too Charlie. But its always interesting to look
over the sale bills at the pictures.
Heres one a little closer to home that has a pair of Studebaker trucks
(1952)
http://www.auctionhouse.com/lackey/images/3202_old%20truk%20inlinebig.jpg
Theres a David Bradley tractor with roto tiller at this one too. Don't see
many of them here.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/