[AJD] Stuck Wheel on 620

Robert Galloway robert66 at tcinternet.net
Sun Sep 19 09:13:46 PDT 2004

Guys,
      I'm trying to get my 620 wide front row crop through a garage door
that it doesn't want to go through.  It will go if I can get the wheels
in.  I moved one.  The other is solid as a rock.  I've. loosened the
bolts inside and out.  I've applied liquid wrench and WD40.  I've
tightened the two jack bolts with a cheater on the lever arm.  Anybody
have any tricks they'd care to share?

Oh, and yes, I've smacked the heck out of things with a mallet.  Need to
get the file out and smoothe over the damage.  (Damn)

Bob G.
Plymouth, MN

p.s. I'm about ready to call the nearest JD dealer and see if they make
house calls.