[AT] OT Majordomo vs Mailman etc

Howard Fleming hfleming at Moosebird.net
Fri Sep 17 18:49:28 PDT 2004

Another (free) one that you might look at is Mercury mail
(www.pmail.com).  Runs on windows 9x and above (I recommend NT 4.0sp6a
and above personally... :).  Works well, I have been running it for
both mail and listserves for about 6+ years, and currently running it
for my mail server here.

While mailman probably is a better product, I have not worked with it
(yet).

Howard