[AT] Archive search?

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Fri Sep 17 07:44:42 PDT 2004

Spencer, is the ATIS Archive Search function currently working, or is it
just me screwing something up?

I get the following message when I try to do a search:

******************

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at atis.net and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

*******************

I'm trying to find information about repairing sidewall tears using tire
boots.  Recently I hit a chunk of jagged concrete with my Ford and ripped
open a rear sidewall.  Seems like I remember that subject was covered
thoroughly a few times.

Thanks, and as always, we sure do appreciate all your hard work to keep the
list going!

Richard

Richard & Judy Walker
Monrovia, CA