[Steam-engine] relief valves

Ken Majeski fuller_johnson1 at msn.com
Thu Sep 16 19:55:09 PDT 2004

Well..... I have had one of them New Defective valves on my 24 Minnie since
1986... Thats 18 years... It is not used as a Pressure regulater but does go
off on occasion. The one on my Case has been there since 1995. Niether one
has given me any problems. They are Kunkle and not the highest priced ones
either.

My 24 Minnie and the Hopeless Case should be running this Saturday if anyone
is in this area you can see firsthand..... We have about 5 Loads to Thresh
and a Big skidway full of logs to saw.....

Ken Majeski, Ellsworth Wis. Case Steam Engine, Minneapolis Steam Engine,
Rumely Oilpulls H, F, & R. Website, Http://www.pressenter.com/~kmajeski/