[Farmall] Karl's new truck

Howard R Pletcher n9ads at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 08:53:25 PDT 2004

Obviously you aren't in the right class for owning one of them--or need
to get a much bigger house.

A Navistar engineer who was at the MidAmerica Truck Show in Louisville
last March told me yesterday that Terry Bradshaw walked into the
International Truck area  where the CXT was on display and said "I'll
take it."  Someone started to quote him a price and his comment was "I
didn't ask for the price."  I think he did end up with the demo truck.

I doubt if there are many potential CXT owners on this list.

Howard