[Farmall] Karl's new truck

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Thu Sep 16 07:23:31 PDT 2004

Anything to help out IHC!  I wonder what kind of driver's license is
required.  From the weights given, it sounds like they're trying to keep it
under 26K gvw, thus avoiding the need for CDL.

Actually, if I were in the market for a larger vehicle, the Navstar at $100K
looks a lot more attractive to me than the high end SUVs at $50 to $75K.
Unfortunately, I can't stomach spending more for a truck than my house
cost.......... and that $2500 per month car payment would be a killer.

-Karl