[AT] OT-Outlook "kill file"

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Sep 15 20:51:03 PDT 2004

Click on the offending message in your Inbox folder. Go to the top of the
page and click on "Message". You should get a drop down box with one option
being "Create Rule From Message..." Click on that and then select "When the
from line contains people" in the first box and "Delete it" or "Do not
Download it from the server" in the second box. I have used this before to
ignore someone who was irritating me and it worked for me.
Mark