[AT] Ford Diesel in AC machine

charles bridges bridgescharles at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 18:11:06 PDT 2004

I was thinking the fuel did the same thing squirting a  little oil in does,
but Walt's comment has me doubting now.

A little oil is a good idea.  We didn't do that and probably should have.  I
didn't think this one had enough compression to run, but after a set of
rebuilt injectors it ran pretty good.