[AT] Tractor hauling truck

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Wed Sep 15 16:26:48 PDT 2004

The dairy I work at part time sold some semi tractors 6 months ago. The Macks
were 92-94 vintage day cabs, 350 hp. 9 speeds. they sold like crazy for about
12,000 to 14,00 a piece. We also sold some 93-95 Freightliners, most with bunks.
We had a hard time getting $8000 a piece for them. They had 450 hp on demand
Detroits in them. 9 and 13 speeds. Freightliner flooded the market, you can
really get a bargain on these trucks.
Terry