[Farmall] Texas B450 on eBay

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Wed Sep 15 15:21:10 PDT 2004

The IH truck show was great.  We had to get an extra trailer just to haul
all of the trophies back to Cheeseland.  :-)
My 1958 A-120 4x4 won it's class and was nominated for the Triple Diamond
Award.  Made me feel pretty good.
I hauled Tom Thayer's 1972 pickup that has only 7,600 miles on it.  That
truck did win the Triple Diamond award for Best original or restored to
original truck.   Tom's Aristicat also won big.  Best paint, engine, chrome
etc....plus won the Ted Ornas Award and Grand National Champion.
There were 2 nice auto buggies there.
Also the new 7200 IH pick up was there.   George Mitchel drove it in.  The
truck only costs $97,000.
Something only you or Currie could afford.  Well then again Karl might have
ordered one already.   Karl wouldn't have to worry about LA traffic,  he
would just drive over them.

Mike